Saturday, July 11, 2009

Belles N' Whistles Sneak Peek Puzzle Piece 6!

Oh, can you feel the excitement building up for the release of Belles N' Whistles? I can hardly wait and we're so excited to be part of this exciting adventure for Summer and Elisabeth Bell! Well, let me add to your excitement!

Belles 'n Whistles

Here comes the 6thd puzzle piece of the Belles And Whistles sneak peek! I'm so thrilled to be the lucky gal that gets to reveal another piece of this beautiful and fun stamp! And you could be the lucky one to win it if you follow a couple of guidelines. You can read more and see the other pieces of the puzzle revealed on the Store blog. If you haven't already guessed and left a comment on my fellow DT sisters, including the amazingly talented Elisabeth herself, then and then make your way back around our Design Team's blog and you will be in the draw to win this lovely stamp when it comes out. All of us are so excited to get busy in bringing these adorable stamps to you. We're talking major cuteness on it's way to you!
Follow the Store's Blog and Store site (and the Roses on Paper DT.. including me, of course! :)) for more updates! Meanwhile go and have a peek at Elisabeth's SASS gallery, and see if you can find this cutie! And get ready for some planning on how thin your checkbook is going to be!



Please make sure to keep checking back because I'd hate for any of you to miss out on this or any of the other cuties being released for Belles N' Whistles! But to hold you over, I've got this sweetie from Roses on Paper by The Greeting Farm, Wild West Anya from Roses on Paper.



She's colored with copics and I added a bit of stickles to her boots and vest. Even cowgirls sparkle! I used some Scrapper's Floss and BasicGrey Bling for the pearls and in the middle of the flowers. I used my new Retro Flower punch from EK Success and my paisley cuttlebug folder to give the card a bit of texture. The paper is from Debbie Mumm and I just adore it! Sure hope you do too!

Card Ingredients:

Wild West Anya, BasicGrey Bling, copics, Paper by Debbie Mumm, Scrapper's Floss, charms, SU ticket punch, nestabilities, Paisley cuttlebug folder, Coredination Paper, EK Success Retro Flower Punch.

14 comments:

Nunt said...

Can't wait to see what's hiding behind there! :)
xx,
nunt

Anonymous said...

Wow this stamp seem to look gorjuss...

i found a piece again

Rosette said...

Hehe what un!! But the wait is killing me!! lol

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

What a cutie. Love the layout the embellishments.

Sheri said...

Love your WILD WEST feel to this card Susan..too..too cute!

Lynda Nielsen said...

Oh Susan, this is killing me, I want to see this stamp all the way... I've been building the puzzle pieces as each one comes out, and from what I am seeing... WOWZA!!! I'm in love... When on earth is the big release??? I'm already reserving $$ LOL
Big Hugs
Lynda =)

Cheryl Walker said...

Oh how cute!!!! And thank you for the puzzle piece reveal:) Ive now found 5 of them:)

Hugs,
Cheryl

Teri said...

The stamp looks fab! Can't wait to see all of it!

Teri xx

Kruemel said...

You´ve done a beautiful job on this card! Love how you colored Anya and that bling on her boots adds a special touch!
Am looking forward to know you and have a wonderful creative time together during my guest DT spot on Belles´n´Whistles!
Hugs,
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Jan McConnell said...

Hi! Have left a comment on all blogs except one which will not send. Made my guess a couple of days ago on Elisabeth and Belles n Whistles blogs. I would jump for joy if I am lucky!!

Mae said...

Just wonderful & I figured out the image. Found it on EB's website. Just precious. Love your creations. Beautiful!!

Lynn said...

Hi Susan, that cowgirl card is so cute! I have always loved your cards, they are awesome!

marsha said...

Susan, I love your Wild West Anya! You did a great job - she is so adorable!

Hugs,
Marsha

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo here is number two ;0)

Can't wait to see what under it :D

Janneke X