Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Try It Out Tuesday - Wish I was there!



I know it's Tuesday and I hate to confess that I've had to beg off this week. My daughter and her family were here and we celebrated the babies first birthday, I've had to work both jobs overtime because of new upcoming projects for the school and three people on vacation at the bowling alley and trying to catch up for Nichole's wedding in just 5 weeks. I'm feeling really horrible, but bear with me. Make sure to stop by Follow Your Heart and see all the gorgeous pages my ever so talented Design Team buddies have come up with though. Inspiration everywhere!

The ever talented and challenging Suzanne Dean challenged us to scrap a page using either a Victoria Case for SCACD or one of the Anki's Sweethearts 2 stamps. I have to confess that I'm not a scrapper. I've done like 3 or 4 pages my entire life and it's scared me to death! My dear friend Lynn is a beautiful scrapper and I don't think I could ever pull something together and off like she does. But I'm going to try this summer. I said that last year, but I'm committing to trying! Tiffany is going to be back up in less than 10 days and we're going to scrapbook together and I promise to have a page ready. I can tell you that I'm coloring up a storm and promise to have something to share in a day or two.

1 comment:

Danni said...

The baby is a year old? oh my!!
Hugs!