Friday, July 10, 2009

Scrappy Frog's Challenge Blog - Under the Sea



If you know me, you know I'm a lover of all things that have to do with the beach and ocean. Mermaids fall into that category! And you should also know that I love all things Stamping Bella. I have been dying to use this Underwatergoddessabella forever! When Scrappy Frog's Challenge Blog Design Team was tasked with doing an under the sea card, I had to do her! Stop on over and see the gorgeous cards and projects my designing buddies came up with!

I love this paper and hate that I cute the name off of it already! I colored her with copics and added some Shimmerz, Stickles, and Spica glitter Pen to her. I sponged around her with some blue chalk and used some charms and Scrapper's Floss instead of ribbon. I love these Prima Flowers and the Bella Baubles and Kaisercraft Pearls and sea shells just seem to finish her up.

It's gorgeous weather (finally!) here in Maine today and a perfect day to have a mermaid swim up to the beach. Gosh, wouldn't that be exciting? Hope everyone has a great weekend. I'm so excited because I'm going to the Red Sox game on Sunday with my daughter and just can't wait! Too much fun!

Card Ingredients:
Underwatergoddess-Bella from Stamping Bella, Paper from stash, Bella Baubles, copics, Shimmerz, Stickles, Prima Flowers, Blue Moon Charms, Kaisercraft Pearls, Scrapper's Floss, Spica Glitter Pen.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! She's just gorgeous!! Love the fun colors and the gorgeous sparkle!! TFS! ;)

Mae said...

Beautiful...Love all the sparkle.

Brandi said...

Beautiful! I adore all the sparkle!

Smiles,

Brandi

Suzanne J Dean said...

Fin-tastic Susan, hee hee! She looks gorgeous & love all the shells & shimmer!

hugz,
Suzanne

Danni said...

Wonderful creation! all the "extras" make it a super creation!