Monday, July 13, 2009

Elisabeth Bell for Susana's Custom Art and Card Design (SCACD) - It's Almost here!



How much cuteness can anyone person stand? Me, I can take a lot! I just want to let you know that Elisabeth Bell for SCACD is getting close you can almost taste it! You can't understand how excited I am an how long I've waited for this time to get here! I hear there's not enough cuteness in the world to describe these sweeties! They'll all be available from Susana on Friday July 17th so mark your calender and open up your pocket book!

Make sure to check out Follow Your Heart, the store blog, on tomorrow, July 14th for some great sweet candy that won't hurt your teeth!

Then on Thursday, July 16th, make sure to blog hop so you can get a look that will make your mouth water. All my design team buddies will have some sneak peeks up for your delight!

On Friday, you're going to want everyone of these sweeties to be on their way to you! So stay tuned all week long! It will be well worth the wait, I promise!

2 comments:

Rosette said...

It's not fair!! :) they'll be out for my birthday!! :)

Iris Wiechmann said...

Oh this is so exciting Susan! Can't wait to see all the stamps!

Hugs,
Iris