Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I'm On My Way Back!

I've been gone a long time! Life has been happening to me and I'm back to some of the things that were important to me. I always have loved stamping and have been away from it for way too long. I've really missed checking all the posts, great creations everyone comes up with, but most importantly, the friendships I made through stamping. So if anyone out there is reading, I'll be updating my blog and getting back on track with you in the next few days. Love and miss you all, Susan

2 comments:

Lynda Nielsen said...

Susan my dear friend... It is sooooo good to read your post, and see that you are on your way back... Wow you've been gone a long time, but I remember the days, and our crafting blogland will sure be happy for your return.
Can't wait to start seeing some of your work again.
Big Hugs my friend,
Lynda =)

Iris Wiechmann said...

Oh Susan, soooo nice to read from you again my friend!! Can't wait to read/see more from you and have you back in crafty blogland! I've missed you too! :)
Big hugs,
Iris :D