Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blog Candy for our new Victoria Case for Susana's Custom Art and Card Design Release later this week and a Problem

I'll have a card up later today, but I would hate for you to miss out on the opportunity over at Follow Your Heart for the great Victoria Case blog candy that Susana at Susana's Custom Art and Card Design is offering in celebration of our new Winter Wonderland release! Your sweets come int he way of a sheet of the new stamps being released and two gorgeous and fun BasicGrey paper pads - Indian Summer and Eerie! I am so anxious and excited about showing off this release to you all! Such great images and I've had the best time bringing them to life for you! So head on over to the store blog and get in the running!

And I'm having a problem with losing some of my pictures in some of my blog entries. Can anyone help me with this? I don't think I've done anything differently. I'd so appreciate it!

No comments: