Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sassy Studio Designs Sponsorships!

Gotta apologize for being so late in getting this up.  I thought for sure it was set to be published but ended up in my drafted section.  Sassy Studio Designs is sponsoring two really great challenges this week.  One is for ATC's With Attitude and their theme is spring.  The other is Chocolate, Coffee and Cards and they had a gorgeous picture for inspiration.  I decided to combine them and use Cowgirl Debbie and think she rocks!


This was my first ATC that I've ever done and it was pretty fun!  She's colored with copics and has Stickles on her hat band, gun, top, gloves, and boots.  The papers are from DCWV All Dressed Up and I thought they were perfect for this sassy cowgirl and to compliment the inspirational photo.  Here's a pic of it:


Here's a couple of side views of her.



I added a different card stock to the back since I didn't want it to just be white.


I had a lot of fun playing along with both of these challenges and think I may look for some more ATC challenges.  A new fun experience!  Come on over because there's still time to join in the fun challenges!  Take a walk on the wild side.  My Cowgirl Debbie will protect you!

13 comments:

Danielle said...

Great job, Susan. The buttons and sparkle are a really nice touch.

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Susan, I absolutely love this! Great coloring and sparkle. Love the added buttons and brad. Great paper for the fence and the back looks awesome.

Sparkly Engineer said...

You look like an ATC pro. This one is great. Love those glittery boots

Judy Garrelts said...

How cute is that!!!! I love the 'spotted' picket fence she is sitting on!
Thanks for sharing,
Judy

Karen said...

This is wonderful! You did a great job!

Danni said...

ATC's are fun!! Love yours!! and that image is so fun, I think I need her soon!

Chocolate Coffee & Cards said...

What a cutie she is! I just love Sassy's images! I really like the cow hide fence, too cute! Happy you played along with us at CC&CC, we sure do appreciate your support! Joanne

Dewi Lestari said...

Awesome ATC! Thanks for joining at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges: Color Inspirations
Hugs
Dewi

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely card and fab layout, thanks for joining ans supporting us at CC&CC cheers Sue N x

Fran said...

Oh I really love this one a lot. You really captured the colors from your inspiration photo. Great job! Hugs, Fran

Anonymous said...

Your ATC turned out beautifully!! Love the way you colored your image. Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

Nadja

fatmonica said...

It's a fabulous ATC.I love the gentle colours you've used.Thanks for sharing it at ATCs with Attitude

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

that's so cute, I love that cowgirl. Makes me wanna play cowgirl dress up with the hubby!

Cheers, Holley