Friday, November 30, 2012

Use that Stash!


Happy Friday! Don't you just love Fridays? 
Today is the start of a brand new challenge at
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

Ch#48: Forgotten Stash
Create any type of project using some of your Forgotten Stash.

StartsFriday, November 30rd 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, December 6th, Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, December 6th late afternoon

Our Sponsor this challenge is




Cardz TV Stamps
http://www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com/
Prize: 1 Stamp Set of the Winner's Choice

Here's my project I created for this challenge:





I just love that song, Baby it's cold outside and this Santa Baby snow woman reminded me of that!  Me, I love the hot weather but I don't have any control over the snow that will undoubtedly end up covering Ohio sometime this year.  

This fabulous sassy babe is Santa Baby and she's from Fresh Brewed Designs.  Isn't she something?  Love her and Heather is absolutely fabulous over there!  She's colored with my copics and I've added some white Flower Soft and Stickles to her hat and dress and on the ground around her.  The flowers, papers, gems and lace are all from my stash, but I've had the flowers a while and totally forgot about them!  Come on and show us your stash!  

Hope you enjoy her and can't wait to see what treasures you have lurking in your stash!

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

What a Fun & Fabulous Card!!Great job on the coloring!Love it!
Have a wonderful Friday,
Migdalia

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful snow woman creation. Like the flowers you used from your stash.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
PDE DT