Monday, November 5, 2012

Charleston Tilda for Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog

It's the first Monday of the month and that means it's time for another Scrappy Frogs Challenge Blog!  This month we are challenging you to make a "Thanks" card.  it can be a Thanksgiving project, "Thank You" project, anything that has to do with being thankful.  I haven't worked with my Tilda's for a while so I thought I'd ink up one I haven't used yet.  Here's Charleston Tilda!


Isn't she so pretty?  I love her sweet, happy attitude!  I like to think of her as doing her Halloween dance through the pumpkin patch!  I colored her in copics and added some Stickles on her dress and some Glossy Accents on her shoes. The flourishes are from Spellbinders and the pearls are from Studio 112.  The paper is from DCWV and I made the flowers and used a Martha Stewart punch for the branches.  The lace, button and ribbon is from my stash.


I love her sweet face!


Have a peek inside.

And another!


Here's the inside for Judy.  I also added a flourish inside.

Can't wait to see everyone's "Thanks" something!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful card Susan! She does look like she's dancing in the pumpkin patch! : )

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic card! I so love your use of sparklies!!!! The flourish on the inside, along with the pearls, is just perfect!
Love it!
Thanks for sharing,
Judy

Sonia said...

Super Fabby creation with Tilda, love it. Great JOB!~
-Sony
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Sheri said...

Love that!! She's tiptoeing through the pumpkin patch!! Beautiful card...of course!! :)

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So beautiful, your sparkle is just gorgeous and your coloring is stunning. Great work.

Peggie said...

Great use of orange. Love the lace and buttons.

Fran said...

How adorable you made Charleston Tilda look all decked out in glitter. So neat Susan! Hugs, Fran