Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Cocoa's Latte from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps for Tuesday Throwdown

One of my favorite things is coffee!  Love it, must have it every day!  Want to make me happy?  Just get me a coffee mug.  Nichole's husband banned me for bringing another coffee mug into the house.  We literally were running out of space in the cabinets!

It's time for another Tuesday Throwdown Challenge!  Our sponsor over at Tuesday Throwdown this challenge is Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and they have some of the sweetest stamps!  Our ever so talented Helen challenged us to create something using this picture as inspiration:


Here's my take on this photo:


I love Cocoa's Latte!  A latte is one of my favorites, but I'd sell my soul for a cappicino any time!  I love this cup and this little cutie poking her head around from the back.  Cocoa is colored with copics and Spectrum Noir markers and I added some stickles to his ears, the cup band and gave my hot cup some steam rising.  The papers are from K&Company and the pearls are from Studio 112.  I used my spellbinders Parisian motif for the circle and my new Floral Florish in the corner.  The ribbon is form Recollections.


Here's a side view.


I touched her little nose with a tiny bit of Glossy Accents.  Isn't she just the most precious thing?  You can see the distressed ink I used around the edges better close up.


This is another florish from the Spellbinders set.  I think they're so pretty.


Make sure to stop over at the Tuesday Throwdown Challenge blog and see what my fellow crafters in crime have come up with to inspire you and for more details on the challenge!  Can't wait to see what you create!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan, this is so stunning girl! LOVE the flourish design and pretty Vintage papers!! Of course your sparkle is always so fabulous to see as well!! :) Beautiful design! HUGS

NanaConnie said...

Love the combo of pink and sparkles from the glitter, Susan! Great card.

Danielle said...

Wow, all your pinks just flow so well together! I love how you colored the image and put together your design elements.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So very cute! I love the bling in the glitter. Wonderful work. You should drop by Squigglefly challenge sometime and try one of their contests. Your work is great.

Cheers, Holley

Karen said...

Beautiful card Susan! What a cute image! : )

Linda Palmer said...

I love this image, and darling card. Your coloring is fantastic and the card so cute and fun.

Sheri said...

Favorite, favorite Susan CARD!! This is a true beauty!!

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Stunning, with the sparkle touch. Beautiful design and fabulous coloring. Gorgeous card! Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
Hugs
Berni
berni46blogspot.

PinkLadyCarol said...

SO cute Susan!!! Love the Pinks!

Fran said...

Really, really adorable! I love the colors and the papers a lot.
Hugs, Fran