Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sentament Salon Now Open and I'm Feeling Yucky!

Just wanted to say that I've been down all weekend with the flu and I am trying to kick it out of me before I go into work tomorrow. I've been trying to just rest and relax and get rid of all of this congestion I have. But I will share that I've been taken in with the Twilight series and I've been trying to read some this weekend.



But I wanted to share some good news with you. The Sentament Salon, a great source for digi sentiments, is now up and running! My good friend, Deb, asked me to be on her Design Team and I gladly said yes! We're going to have some great sayings to go along with all of those gorgeous, fun, sassy and sweet stamps that you have and need something to say with them. And they're also a great way to show off some of that gorgeous paper you have laying around! I'll be back this week with some great sentiments for you!



Reading is one of my passions and my daughters have been trying forever to get me to read the Twilight Series but I always would have something else to do. I promised Nichole that I would read Twilight and New Moon before I went to go see the movie. Well, I'[m trying to get through Eclipse now and have asked the library to put me on the4 list for Breaking Dawn. I know they're not that expensive, but there's something about having a library book that keeps me reading and on task. I think it's that due date they give you! But I have a feeling that I'm going to have to go out and buy it before my name comes up on the list! But I must say, it's one of the books that have held my interest since my beloved Harry Potter.

Well, I'm off to bed again but I just wanted to share a bit with you before the weekend ended.

I've got a great creative week coming up though! We have Roses on Paper's Design Team Challenge tomorrow, Try It Out Tuesday for Susana's Custom Art and Card Design, a new Belles N' Whistles card to share and then, oh my, something special coming from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design that will surely blow your socks off! So make sure to stop back by tomorrow and let the fun week begin!

1 comment:

Maria Matter said...

Sending prayers your way sweetie!
Blessings, maria