Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Three French Hens



I absolutely love Christmas! I love decorating, shopping, getting into the mood and enjoy every single minute of the holidays. These sweet ornaments from the Special Edition Ornament Collection from Elisabeth Bell for Susana's Custom Art and Card Design are just so delightful and fun to work with! I think everyone should have them! They're now available so go get your Special Collection before they're all gone!

3 French Hens from the Special Edition Ornament Collection from Elisabeth Bell for Susana's Custom Art and Card Design just called to me! This sweet face so reminds me of the girls when they were young and they would get all dressed up for the Christmas festivities. There's nothing as sweet as a little girl in her Christmas best!

She's colored with distressed inks and I made her using a tutorial I found here for this recessed window card. This Bo Bunny paper was great to work with because the colors were so soft. Her hair ribbons and the band at the bottom of her dress is touched with some luscious Smooch and I added some Stickles and Glossy Accents to her dress and to the holly branches and berries and touched up the bottom with a bit of this gorgeous Polar White Flower Soft. I absolutely love this! I'll get to have the effect of snow and not have to shovel it this year!



Here is a side view of the card. I am having a great time finishing off the inside of my cards lately. I'm not quite ready to show the entire thing, but give me a couple of days and I'll be all set!



I hope you enjoy my first glimpse of the holidays! Can't wait for them to get here!

Card Ingredients:

3 French Hens from the Special Edition Ornament Collection by Elisabeth Bell for Susana's Custom Art and Card Design, Polar White Flower Soft, Smooch, Bo Bunny Paper, Stickles, Glossy Accents, distressed inks, ribbon, holly branches,

5 comments:

Darlene said...

WOWSA ... this is gorgeous!!! Love your colors and the added sparkle is PERFECT! Beautiful creation!!!

Julia Aston said...

How very pretty! love all the glitter on your sweet little girl image! the colors are wonderful on this!

Anonymous said...

ACK!!! Susan, this is just too SWEET!! I adore this!! Love those images...I might pop over there today and get them!! You rock lady!!

Crystal said...

SOOOO Beautiful Susan...WOWZA love the sparkle!

Danni said...

Beautiful!!