Friday, August 14, 2009

A Wonderful Event for our Family!

I just wanted to share a couple of pictures with everyone from the wedding. Just a couple of things to share with you from the wedding. This is the beautiful bride and groom:



My Allie and her daddy, Chris:



I'll share the other pictures with you over the weekend along with two or three cards that are just itching to be put together. I've been picking up and cleaning for two days but it was back to work at school and the bowling alley tonight.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

Monica said...

The pictures look beautiful! I wish they were bigger though! Can't wait to see more! Miss you!

marsha said...

What a gorgeous couple! I can't wait to see the rest. Sorry I've been MIA this summer!

Hugs,
Marsha

Rosette said...

Wohoo! What a lovely couple Sue!! I bet you were the most proud mother in the whole world that time :))

Hugs xx

Jodi said...

These are terrific pics Susan!! Such a pretty Wedding Day too!
Hugs
Jodi =)