Friday, March 20, 2009

I'll be back!!!

I've missed spending time with you all but just want to let you know that I took yesterday off from posting because I was getting ready for Stamp New England! I'll be gone today and tomorrow with my great friends, Lynn and Molly B, and we're going to have the best time! I get to meet all kinds of stampers and talk stamping and learn new techniques and I just can't hardly stand it! I'll be back to tell you all about it and have lots of pictures to share.

And I'm especially excited because Susana from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design and Summer at Roses on Paper have graciously donated door prises for the event! I'm so proud to design for both of them. But when asked they both generously donated to make this event fun and special for all of us. There are 35 stampers who are going to be so grateful for their generosity. Gosh I love you both!

Well, I'm off, but I'll be back!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Wow! Have a fabulous time. There is an award waiting for you on my blog when you get back.
Hugs
Sandra xx