I’ve been tagged by Suzanne and Christine and since I’m housesitting in a gorgous house and don’t have many stamping supplies with me, I thought I’d post it now. Just so you know, here are the rules for ya:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
As sad or silly as they are, here I go:
1. I’m a middle child and if you follow the characteristics of the middle child syndrome, that’s me!
2. I’m a distant relative of Devil Anse Hatfield of the Hatfields and McCoys fued.
3. When I was stationed in Sigonella Sicily, I lived on the side of Mt. Etna, an active volcano..
4. My office at work use to be the bathroom of a wildly successful boat builder and has one of the best views on campus.
5. I want to write a ridiculously successful romance novel one day along the lines of Kathleed Woodiwiss or Judith McNaught.
6. I scalped tickets to get into a sold out Harry Potter event last summer because I couldn’t miss the excitement of the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
7. I can knit a pair of mittens in one evening.
So there you have it. It’s not pretty, but it’s me! So here are the 7 people I’d love to know more about:
Let’s go learn all about them and look at their exciting blogs and what they’re up to!