Monday, August 18, 2008

Some Awards!

I am shamed that it's taken me this long to find the time to accept and thank some great friends and stampers who have given me awards in the past few weeks. I'm very humbled by your generosity and thoughtfulness. First is Danni!

I’m so blessed with friends that stop by and check out my blog to see what I’ve been up to. I received this award from Danni at Danni’s Dreams. I really love her work and her friendship so that she would include me in this award is very special to me (not that any aren't).
The rules of this award:
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award, quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

These people have supported me and given me inspiration every day, even if you don’t realize it. You mean so much to me and have enhanced my life. So this is who I’d love to pass this award to:

Kim- Creations by Kim
Deb- Itty Bitty Ink Spots
Ami- Diva For a Day
Denise - Poquita Lita’s Magnolia
Katharina - Katharina's Creative Place

I know other other people check into my blog but I can only give this out to five. For those of you not mentioned, look out for my next award!

2 comments:

Katharina Frei said...

Thank you Susan!! I am honoured :)
Katharina

HollywoodDDH said...

OH my Susan! I am so surprized! Being a new blogger YOU inspire me everyday! I am honored that you have thought of me! Denise aka Poquita Lita