Thursday, July 31, 2008

My Little Girls





Well, here are my girls after a couple of weeks! Aren't they just so stinkin beautiful? They're all growing so fast and changing with every picture I see. My Emma has just a headful of hair! It's so dark and beautiful. Bless her little heart, she keeps scratching her beautiful face so Jennifer has to put these cute little mitts on her sweet hands. Gotta protect that cute little face. And Allie is just three weeks old and has already gained over two pounds! Little porker that she is. That's her in the pink blowing me kisses. But alas, all this activity has made them tired. Gosh, how precious and peaceful is a sleeping baby?













These precious little things put a totally different spin on life for you. They make you remember what's important in life. Sometimes it's good to slow down and make sure you have time to look at the pictures and hug those babies. There's a great verse that my sister cross-stitched that says something like, "So go away cobwebs because you can wait cause I'm rocking my babies and babies can't wait." I think that pretty well sums it up. I'm off to find rocking chairs for both my girls!

14 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Oh too cute Susan - can hardly wait until it's my turn. Love em up - they grow up way too fast!
M-J

Loreen said...

Congrats again Susan! You are very blessed =)

HollywoodDDH said...

Susan they are so beautiful!We have not had a little girl in my family in 45 years! Thank you for sharing, for those of us who have no little girls!!

Lori said...

Oh. They are so adorable and so little. Love your little saying. It is so true...the cob webs will always be there but not the little girls. Give them a big hug and kiss for me.

Krista said...

They are just too cute Susan!!!

Kimmie said...

Too beautiful! Congrats!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

oh susan.. your grandchildren are just adorable.!
sending lots of love
claudia

deb said...

OHHHH!! Aren't they just beautiful!! Nothing better than babies!
hugz

Ami said...

Absolutely beautiful. I love these photos.

Danni said...

They are adorable!

Krystinah said...

To cute those little babies...You are a lucky lady

Heidi said...

they are adorable- so snuggable too! Heidi

Roz said...

Those 2 angels are so precious! You are blessed...

Krista said...

They are just so cute Susan! I've given you an award on my blog, hope you like it!